Friday 15 March 2013

Exhibition update!


Gallery 16

The Members Lounge of the Dolphin Leisure Centre
Pasture Hill Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH16 1LY
 
I am delighted to be exhibiting in this brand new Gallery space. Nigel Ryan of Creative Reach has been liaising with Freedom Leisure to bring artwork to this great public space. I am fully supportive of this initiative to bring art to the community and very much hope to work with him and the team in the future. There are a lot of walls out there - and I would love to do my bit to fill them!
 
I have a series of recent expressionist acrylic landscapes depicting Ditchling Beacon and the beautiful South Downs currently on view. My work will be there for 3 months - so do pop in if you are in town!
 
For further enquires about the exhibition, please contact Nigel via http://www.creative-reach.co.uk/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment